What is it...
Bringing together organizations such as schools, preschools, community centers and Wize locations to encourage collaboration and support with a focus on educators, students, and communities.
What participating organizations can expect from the Collab
- Opportunities to connect with and learn from peer organizations and thought leaders around the globe through virtual workshops
- Support in developing and promoting coding & robotics resources, events, and workshops using various platforms
- Opportunities to connect with and learn from the Wize Computing Academy® Team through workshops and offline
- Promotion of the organization’s work and impact through Wize social-channels, websites, and newsletter
What is expected of participating organizations
- Participate in regular virtual workshops or meetings over the course of the semester
- Share best-practices, learnings, and challenges back with the Wize team
- Must be able to dedicate at least one staff person as point of contact for the program
- Must be able to coordinate sessions with a participating Wize location
How do I apply?
We can't wait to meet you! Click on the following button to find out if your organization is a good fit to collaborate with a Wize location.